Bilingual Crew Coordinator / Equipment Controller
*Must Be Bilingual- English/Spanish
Knight Services is seeking a Bilingual Extra Job Scheduler / Logistics Asset Associate in our Addison, TX office/warehouse. This role will be responsible for managing projects and cleaning crews face to face, also through email and phone communication. 50% at a desk in office, and 50% in adjoining warehouse, standing bending and lifting equipment Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
The Bilingual Crew Coordinator / Equipment Controller will also coordinate machinery and other inventory management and control duties.
- Communicate client expectations with floor technicians for Dallas, Austin, Tyler, Longview, TX and Denver, CO through email and phone calls
- Coordinate and manage schedules for floor technicians, window, and extra job crew’s for Knight Janitorial clients, taking into consideration the technician’s residence and job location.
- Track and follow-up on customer issues with floor technicians
- Responsible for updating cleaning technician hours, placement and any changes
- Work closely with operations manager on crew management
- Schedule extra work, and floor work
- Minimal Human Resource clerical duties, and back up to other clerical positions within Janitorial
- Must be bilingual English / Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good phone skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Display a high level of character and integrity
- Must be detail orientated and organized
- Desire to work as a team player and the ability to work independently
- Management experience
- Customer service experience
Salary: $12.00-$16.00 an hour, based on experience, capacity, and professionalism
Please submit your resume and minimum salary requirements to receive a pre-screen phone call and schedule an in-person interview.