Infection and the spread of disease is always a high risk within healthcare environments and facilities such as clinics and hospitals. Terminal cleaning is an intensive cleaning procedure that ensures that all surfaces and equipment are properly cleaned and sterilized to ensure your patients and staff are safe and to prevent cross-contamination.
Process of Terminal Cleaning
- The crew will put on their personal protection equipment
- Taking out medical instruments and removing all detachable objects and sanitizing
- The crew cleans from the top of the room, moves down the walls, and cleans the floors – all done in a cleaning path to prevent cross-contamination
Areas of Cleaning
- Patient Rooms
- Patient Bathrooms
- Isolation Rooms
- Intensive Care Unit
- Operating Rooms
- Request a quote – Once you have submitted a request you will be contacted by one of our sales representatives and they will go over the process and next steps.
- Walkthrough – The same sales representative will come to your business and do a walk-through assessment.
- Proposal – Once our assessment is done, we will provide you with a proposal for you to sign.
- Supervisor walks through – Once you have signed the proposal a supervisor will do a walk through with you to ensure that we are in tune with what is being done.
- Supervisor cleaning – The supervisor will train and clean with the crew during the first five cleaning sessions. The supervisor will continuously work behind the cleaning crew.
- Supervisor Inspection Schedule – Our supervisors follow an inspection schedule to continually ensure that the terminal cleaning is done properly.